Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy Summer!!

GOSH We've had such a busy summer! My husband and I put on the huge firework shows for companys... We've done 2 in Corpus Christi, 1 in Oklahoma, and Lone Star Park 3rd & 4th Firework shows... I feel like we've been out of town ALL summer! PLUS trying to squeeze in the Boutique work, and taking care of 2 kiddos! GOSH its been crazzyy!

I'm finishing up winners gifts and a couple orders! I'm excited about them! :) I should be doing some sort of other drawing or contest soon so keep your eyes out!



THANK YOU to all my customers! For purchasing from me and continuing to bless my business. I LOVE making things for a the little ones and then seeing the end pics! Its amazing to know my work is out there! I can't wait to get sewing machines and other EXPENSIVE stuff to help the business along! :) Until then, God will keep blessing me with the ability to make cute things for your little ones! *by hand!*





0 comments:

Post a Comment