Friday, August 6, 2010

God's Treasures

SOOOO I got my Donations page up and running!! www.facebook.com/godstreasurestx
I will have a added blog site for it soon, still working on that! :) I wanted to make a donations page so that I could make gifts for sick children, children in the hospital, and parents who've lost their little ones. Keepsake boxes and tutu's... shirts and headbands! I just hate seeing these precious little fighters so down and sick! And to think of losing my child is something deeply depressing to me. I love children, and I can't imagine seeing one of them hurt... This donations page is for the friends, family or just random people to donate any amount to help make gifts for those in need. Keepsake boxes for the belongings of little ones who've passed from this life... Tutu's for the little princess's in need of a smile, Shirts & Boxes for the little boys who need a little gift to brighten their day! I really hope this takes off. :) Right now I am doing the gifts out of pocket, which I wouldn't mind if I had the extra! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment