Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here it goes!

Hey guys!! :) I finally got a blog to help share everything that is going on in my little business! I'm glad you decided to check it out! I'm extremely excited about getting my crafts out into the world, and I'm enjoying making everyone smile!! My family kept pushing me to start selling my ideas (crafts), but I wasn't sure it'd rocket off the way I wanted! BUT, it did... and I'm having a blast!

The onesie's are really going out well, apparently because I'm a WTE mom! (Whattoexpect.com). If you know nothing about this site, and you're a mom (or pregnant) you should DEF check it out! I've made some AMAZING friends, and I wouldn't know what to do without them (especially while I was pregnant!)

I have to thank one of my "wte moms", Kim Hunt, for helping me out with this blog! She does some amazing Web Design, you must check out "Whimsical Websites". She was a big help!! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember seeing the box you made for Peggy/Michael on the forum. You are very talented, I'm definitely going to be referring friends.

Post a Comment