Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy Bee... :)

Gosh the day has gone by SO fast, and I have SO much to do! I've got onesie's covering every inch of counter top I have waiting to dry!! I'm addressing envelopes and making plans to do more! Not to mention, my house is a wreck! SO tomorrow I will be cleaning!! Jacob has gotten so big!





I had to squeeze bath time in between ONESIES! And thank God I cleared the counters before bathing him, cause he found the water and both the FLOOR and myself were completely SOAKED! haha My boys make my world AMAZING! Brayden is just a HAM! :) He's sooo sweet... I couldn't have asked for better kids!


Anyways! I did a modeling contest for the GIRLS, which turned out a big success! I now have a ton of friends wanting me to do a little boys contest! :) So, I'm trying to think that one up! Get ready to enter! Not sure what picture just yet... but get ready!



I'm extremely excited to say that the business is "booming" and I'm getting alot of requests! Thank you guys for supporting my little business! God has just truely blessed me and has really helped this rocket off! Hopefully I can keep the business going!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment