Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Ideas / Projects

I had an amazing time in NYC! My amazing husband took me to NYC for my 24th birthday! We enjoyed it SO much! It really is JUST LIKE THE MOVIES there! Hardest thing to deal w/... no Dr. Pepper. It's apparently a "south" thing! haha, that and sweet tea! :) Either way, 3 days was enough for me! My legs were ready to fall off from all the walking, and the crowds were ridiculous! Needless to say, people aren't as rude as I thought they would be (still got ran into rudely, and shoved around... also we have our southern manners like holding doors open and saying thank you haha). I'm sure I was a "true tourist" when @ every corner I was stopping and pointing saying silly things like "wow, I saw that on law and order" hahaha ALSO we took the short trip to Hoboken, NJ. I LOOOOVVEE CAKE BOSS! So we visited the bakery! I got to meet Buddy and some of the gang!! I was SO excited! He was so nice, took pics and signed a shirt! :) And the food was DELISH! Great experience!!




I'm going to try to start a couple NEW projects! We'll see how they come out! :D Can't wait!! I'm willing to try anything new - just message me you're ideas or email me @ littlefeetboutique@rocketmail.com! I love crafting! :) Hopefully business picks up! I have 2 kiddo's at home now to entertain haha ALLLLL summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment