Sunday, May 16, 2010

Makin' Ideas

SOOO I've been away from this thing for a while! With so much going on, it's hard to get around to posting! I've been kept busy doing onesies and tutu's! I JUST started a BOY'S CONTEST on my Facebook Fan Page! :) I'm really excited about it! It's a Mommy/Daddy & Me portrait contest... Whoever wins with the most votes gets a personalized keepsake box for their little one!! Yay! If you would like to enter, just check out my facebook page and send your mommy/daddy & me pic to littlefeetboutique@rocketmail.com

On another note, business has slowed down a little bit! :( Only good factor is that my weekends are SWAMPED right now! I have a great friend who just started her own little boutique for headbands and clippies... She's pretty awesome! She has talked me into doing Clippie holders! SOOO soon enough I will take on that task and see what I can come up with!

I'm really excited about summer and hopefully making some more cool things! Let me know if you are interested in anything!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment