Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Stuff

SO I wanted to add some new things to the mix... :) I love working on exciting new stuff! SO first I created a "Bad To The Bone" Pirates Costume for Little Girls... instead of the tutu I made an elastic skirt... Everything is RE-Wearable. You can take the bow off the headband and pants, and skirt is removable... :)

I really liked how it came out, I wanted it to be raggedy, and still cute! I'll have a model in it soon!


Then I made a sign for my sister-in-law who is a teacher here in Dallas. :) Hopefully this being on the wall will be good advertisement! PLUS I hand painted it and it's a great present for Christmas, Teacher Appreciation Week, or just a sweet thought! :)

I wasn't 100% sold on it, but that's because I'm a huge perfectionist! haha And I felt my letters weren't perfect! But the sister-n-law approved! And was quite excited! Made me feel a little better :D


So things are coming along, I have a ton of new orders for First Birthday outfits sooo I'm pushing them out ASAP! Thanks for all the blessings ... The Lord is GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment