Sunday, October 17, 2010

Love...

Well you guys KNOW I love my fans/customers and LOVE my crafts. But I'm getting a little "run down". With 2 kids and sooo much going on here (starting boy scouts, a SUPER-crawler, school, PTA, a constant dirty house and more), trying to do my crafts with all this going on is making me a little looney. God knows what I can handle and I keep faith in him to be by myside. :) I get a little tired and run down, between the painting and running after 2 kids. I've also somehow caught a cold and its still lingering. GOSH who knew being all GROWN up would be so hard. ;)

I want to say THANKS for sticking by myside. I know that there are "better" painters out there, and people with MUCH more skill with making shirts/tutus/etc. But I put my heart in everything I do and LOVE my customers... <3 I try my hardest to make everyone happy and get everything I can not ONLY perfect but out in time as well. I hope I make all my customers happy :) Soon, I hope, I'll get my hands on a sewing machine/embroidery machine and be able to make things EVEN BETTER! :) I can't wait. Praying for the ability to do these things. Our God is amazing and always delivers! Regaurdless if its on my time or his ;)

I LOVE you guys! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment